Hello, hello! The first month of the year is almost over, and it won’t be long before the days get longer and the nights are lighter, and snowdrops and daffodils spring up out of the ground. Basically, things will look a lot brighter soon.
I’m not one for New Year’s resolutions, but I do like to think ahead and set a few intentions for the coming year. They’re not hard and fast – I’ve learned that life doesn’t like to stay on a strict schedule and things crop up that knock you off track – but these are the loose, flexible plans I’ve got for writing and publishing in 2023.
My 2023 writing and publishing plans
- Write The Wyvern and the Woodwitch for Enchanted Flames, coming out June 2023
- Write secret fairytale retelling project! (More about this coming very soon)
- Write and publish A Fair Secret, one of my short Fair Tales novellas
- Publish Enchanted Flames
- Write and publish A Fair Bargain
- Write and publish A Fair Descent
- Publish Fair Tales collection paperback
- Publish secret fairytale retelling project
- Rest! I’ve published in December the last couple of years and it’s absolutely broken me, so I will be spending December 2023 enjoying the festive season and spending time with my family.
And that’s about it! What are you looking forward to most? I can’t wait to share more about my secret project with you! I think you’re going to love the entire series, if you’re a fan of sweet romance and fairytale retellings, you’ll love what we’ve got planned for you!
Happy reading, friends.