Thanks to Nicola @ Thoughts on Fantasy for nominating me for the Versatile Blogger Award back in August! I’m a little behind on tags, clearly, so let’s jump straight in.
- Thank the bloggers who nominated you and share their links.
- Nominate at least 10 bloggers for the award and provide links to their blogs.
- Also inform them about their nomination.
- Reveal 7 facts about yourself that your readers may not know.
7 Facts About Me:
- My favourite animal is the dolphin and I actually got to swim with them in Mexico a few years ago, which was one of my big bucket list dreams!
- I just started journalling this New Year, and I’m finding it so useful for downloading my thoughts and easing my anxiety and stress. I’m no artist so it’s not a beautiful bullet journal like some, but it’s mine and I love it.
- I’m originally from High Green in Sheffield, which is where the Arctic Monkeys are from, but I’ve never met any of them. My childhood babysitter’s son served them in the local pub once though…
- My dad named me Lyndsey after Lindsey Buckingham from Fleetwood Man, who is obviously a man, but whatever, Rumours is the greatest album ever written.
- I’ve recently become completely obsessed with true crime, especially the podcast My Favorite Murder by Karen Kilgariff and Georgia Hardstark. I’m going to their live show in Manchester with my friend who introduced me to the podcast in May and I cannot wait!
- My eyes are kind of hazel, they’re basically green with a ring of brown around the pupil, so when the sun shines on them they look super green, but in dim light they just look brown.
- I can’t dance or sing, plus I’m terrible at sport. I haven’t got a competitive bone in my body so I just don’t care about winning enough to try when I’m not naturally talented. I believe there’s room for everyone at the top!
I’m not going to nominate anyone as I’ve been a bit disconnected from the blogging community recently (being pregnant is more all-consuming than I expected!) so if you fancy sharing 7 little-known facts about yourself, feel free to pinch this award!